JALGA have made arrangements with various providers and bodies to provide landowners with both discounts and practical assistance in the preparation of a site. These include:
• FREE or LOW COST hedging material for securing site boundaries (depending on availability)
• Discounts on approved mesh fencing, post and wire fencing, gates, plus hoggin and other bulk supplies
• FREE consultation for determining the suitability of a piece of land as an allotment (also see Site Assessments)
• LOW COST professionally drawn site plans for submission to Jersey Planning Department (also see Planning Issues)
• LOW COST provision of pro-forma leases and tenacy agreements
• Assistance with establishing facilities, such as a water supply
• Hedgecutting and weed treatment.
• Ploughing and levelling
• Fence erection and specialist contracting ie: boreholes.